Best Urban Swimming Pools Around the World for Summer Vacation, The perfect antidote to hot weather in any country is a dip in the pool or even not summer.
1. Badeschiff, Berlin, Germany – Floating pool allows you to enjoy a panoramic view of the River Spree, the Oberbaum Bridge and the TV Tower.
2. SkyPark Infinity Pool, Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore – Reserved for hotel guests only, the world’s most stunning infinity pool. Set on the 57th floor.
3. Bondi Icebergs, Sydney, Australia – A Sydney landmark for over a century. The pool has one of Syndey’s best views overlooking the Bondi Beach.
4. Laugarvatn Fontana, Iceland – Located in the middle of Iceland’s famed Golden Circle, Laugarvatn Fontana is open until 10pm during the winter months.
5. La Vilette Basin, Paris, France – The La Vilette Basin is a free public swimming pool just 15 minutes from the the centre of Paris and is filled with water from the Ourcq canal.
6. Kitsilano Pool, Vancouver, Canada – Vancouver’s only saltwater swimming pool is open from mid-May through to September.
7. Annenberg Beach House, Santa Monica, USA – Found next to the beach in Santa Monica Bay, this pool is free but at night there is a small charge for the adults-only sunset swim
8. Kastrup Sea Bath, Copenhagen – off-shore in the Øresund Sound
9. Szechenyi Baths, Budapest, Hungary – The Szechenyi Baths are a Budapest landmark.
10. Les Bains Des Docks, Le Havre, France – there are six indoor and outdoor pools located at this aquatic facility in the centre of Le Harve, France.
11. The Astoria Pool, New York City, USA – Located next to the East River with postcard views of the Triborough Bridge, the pool is open from 11am to 7pm daily over summer, closing in early September.
12. Piscina Municipal de Montjuïc, Barcelona, Spain – Created for the diving events of the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games, these two pools are open from June to September.
13. Sea Point Pavilion, Cape Town, South Africa – these four pools are open from 7am to 7pm each day and are located in the heart of Cape Town.
14. Piscinas Das Marés, Porto, Portugal – Built in the 1960s, these two tidal saltwater swimming pools are now considered to be a National Monument of Portugal.
15. Shoreditch House, London, UK – This open-air rooftop pool is available exclusively to members of Soho House and boasts. The 16-metre pool is surrounded by greenery, daybeds and a bar plus, it’s open all year round.